Supporting Regional Nonprofit Organizations
Legal professionals at May Oberfell Lorber are active citizens and participants in the community. Our care for the community extends beyond the office and into partnerships with nonprofit organizations who do great work throughout Northern Indiana.
Volunteer Locations and Organizations We Champion
- Boys & Girls Club
- Hospice Foundation & Center for Hospice
- Mishawaka Education Foundation
- Mishawaka Food Pantry
- Penn-Harris-Madison Education Foundation, Inc.
- The Foundation of Saint Joseph Health System
From Our Office to City, State, and National Public Service
Many attorneys have come to May Oberfell Lorber as lawyers with budding careers and stayed for years — even decades. However, some of our team members have been offered incredible opportunities and have moved on to hold city, state, and national positions in the public sector.
May Oberfell Lorber Employees Have Worked As:
- State and Federal Court Judges
- City Mayors
- Indiana Attorney General
- Indiana Public School Commissioner
- President of the Indiana State Bar Association
- President of the St. Joseph County Bar Association
- Indiana General Assembly
- United States Congress