Like legal representation, patients often select a physician on reputation and referral. To the provider, a medical malpractice suit threatens their very reputation.
Our medical knowledge and experience in representing a broad range of health care providers, from hospitals to individually-insured physicians, positions us as a trusted partner and resource.
Our News & Insights related to Medical Malpractice
- Hospital Liability for Acts of Its Agents, Employees and/or Independent Contractors in Michigan
- EXPERT TESTIMONY IS REQUIRED TO DEFEAT SUMMARY JUDGMENT IN MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CASES
- A Patient’s Duty and Contributory Negligence in Medical Malpractice
- Multiple Recoveries Under Indiana’s Medical Malpractice Act
- The Litigation Psychology Podcast
- Health Care Immunity for COVID-19
- Indiana Senate Approves Increase In Medical Malpractice Payment Cap