Legal Help with Litigation
“You’re being sued.” No person or business wants to hear those words. Even if a lawsuit – is unfounded, the litigation process can be a stressful one.
At May Oberfell Lorber, we take all instances of litigation seriously. We seek to educate individuals on the legal process, guide them through each step, and help them avoid or see through their own litigation scenarios. We promise to ease the process and put the stress on our shoulders as much as possible.
In any instance of litigation, our team will remain focused on positive outcomes for you, especially by finding quick and effective resolutions to your legal disputes.
- Personal Injury
- Property Damage
- Commercial Conflicts
- Class Actions
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Estate Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Product Liability
- Employment Issues
While staying away from litigation is the ideal scenario for most individuals, sometimes it’s unavoidable.
May Oberfell Lorber is a top law firm practicing in Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan. Our attorneys are adept at civil and commercial litigation cases including personal injury claims, breach of contract, and estate litigation.
Our News & Insights related to Litigation
- COVID-19 Liability Waivers
- Where Worker’s Compensation Intersects with OHSA Guidance on COVID-19
- 30(B)(6) Depositions: The Face Of The Corporation
- Does a General Contractor Owe a Duty of Care to an Independent Contractor and/or its Employees?
- The ABC’s for Secured Lenders Dealing With a Defaulting Borrower
- FORBEARANCE AGREEEMENTS…When Litigation is not the Best Alternative
- NDLS Students Argue Cases Before the Seventh Circuit
- EMBEZZLEMENT – Theft From Within Your Own Business. How To Detect And Protect Against This Crime