Legal Help with Litigation
“You’re being sued.” No person or business wants to hear those words. Even if a lawsuit is unfounded, the process can be a stressful one.
At May Oberfell Lorber, we take all instances of litigation seriously. We seek to educate our clients on the legal process, guide them through each step, and help them reach resolution. We promise to ease the process, and attempt to take some of the stress they may be feeling away from them by assisting them through each step of the litigation process and attempting to reach a swift resolution to the extent possible.
In any instance of litigation, our team will remain focused on positive outcomes, especially by attempting to achieve quick and effective resolutions to your legal disputes. While avoiding litigation is the ideal scenario for most individuals and companies, sometimes it’s unavoidable. We have a wide range of litigation experience amongst all practice areas of our Firm.
- Personal Injury
- Property Damage
- Commercial Conflicts
- Class Actions
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Estate Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Family and Domestic
- Lemon Law
- Real Estate
- Warranty Claims
- Workers Compensation
Our News & Insights related to Litigation
- I won my lawsuit. Now what?
- The Litigation Psychology Podcast
- COVID-19 Liability Waivers
- Where Worker’s Compensation Intersects with OHSA Guidance on COVID-19
- 30(B)(6) Depositions: The Face Of The Corporation
- Does a General Contractor Owe a Duty of Care to an Independent Contractor and/or its Employees?
- The ABC’s for Secured Lenders Dealing With a Defaulting Borrower
- FORBEARANCE AGREEEMENTS…When Litigation is not the Best Alternative
- NDLS Students Argue Cases Before the Seventh Circuit
- EMBEZZLEMENT – Theft From Within Your Own Business. How To Detect And Protect Against This Crime