Domestic law, also called family law, often involves emotional disputes that require a calming, sensitive approach in order to reach a resolution.
We provide support and reassurance, along with experienced legal counsel, to help clients through what can be a tumultuous and confusing time.
From guiding you through issues concerning the impact on your children, division of assets and debt responsibilities of each party, legal requirements and rights, contracts, retirement account division and more, we offer legal counsel in such domestic law matters as:
- Custody and Parenting Time
- Mediation Services
Our News & Insights related to Family & Domestic
- WAYS YOU CAN SAVE MONEY BY ASSISTING YOUR DIVORCE ATTORNEY
- THE EMOTIONAL COST OF DIVORCE
- How do the Recent Indiana and Michigan Stay-at-Home Orders Affect Parenting Time
- The Guardian Ad-Litem in a Divorce
- Move Past Your Criminal History by Expunging Your Criminal Records
- The role of the Guardian ad-Litem
- Adoption in Indiana
- Do You Need An Attorney To Get A Divorce?
- Parenting Time in Indiana